Monday, May 10, 2010

Abundant Living

    I had to prepare a paper and then talk about a struggle I've had since coming to Bible College.  As I first addressed the class, I announced that it took me a while a to decide what to talk about, because I had a whole list of struggles to choose from. Even though this made them laugh, they also shook their heads in agreement. I knew that everyone of them had faced not one but many struggles completing 3 or 4 years of Bible College.
    You may think that is no big deal, everyone has things to deal with. But as I look back at these hard times, I see the Blessing.  It doesn't matter what I have to face, I will hold on to Jesus, and the Word of God till I see victory in every situation.

 John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment