Monday, May 10, 2010

A Victory Song!

The armor of God, gives my life liberty
This sword and shield I carry, leads me to Victory
To war against the Devil, and principalities,
Everything they've stole must be given back to me!

Satan get behind me,  I have been set free!
When Jesus came into my heart, he brought me Victory
Those lies the Devils telling, no longer have me bound
The chains of sin are broken, where the Love of God is found.

My weapons of warfare are not carnal
No they will never rust, nor break
to fight a good fight, against the enemy,
Faith and the Word is all it takes.

So if your mind your mind is troubled and no peace is around
just call upon the Lord, let his love and joy abound
resist the Devil daily, then he must flee
Come join the army of the Lord and walk in Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment